Consumer Vengeance

I started this blog to get other peoples views about being ripped off. Personally, I am tired of the multinationals and corporations showing disrespect to me the consumer and treating me as furniture or a statistic. I'm an object to be manipulated, queued or exploited. What I want are examples of your experiences and what you did to get your own back on the call centres and banks etc.

Sunday, August 13, 2006

corporations

I ordered this laptop from Dell. This is the second one. This first one arrived and the spec was wrong even though the tech people had confirmed that there wouldn’t be a problem before the thing was delivered. I spent twenty minutes trying to sort it out on the phone speaking to someone I couldn’t even understand and getting nowhere and then when I eventually decided to register my dissatisfaction by making a complaint, I was told I couldn’t make a complaint on the phone. They can’t wait to talk you into buying something on the phone but when it goes tits up, suddenly they don’t want to talk to you.
And the technical problems - I was told the technical department couldn’t make calls so I had to ring them. They make the mistakes and I’m left footing the phone bill! Not customer service.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home